So, the Oil Cleanser isn’t suitable for oily skin, right?! WRONG.
I, like many people was sure of that until I started to use one and saw major difference in my skin appearance. How? Let me elaborate.
Majority of ordinary skin cleansers use chemical cleansing components like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid which tend to dry the skin to say the least. However, in natural cleansers you many find tea tree oil which also is quite harsh especially for skin breakouts which tend to happen A LOT on oily/combination skin types. Just to note, tea tree oil is great for relieving insect bites and abrasions, daily cleanser, um, not so good.
So, you’re probably wondering, is it possible to find a cleanser that’s good for all skin types, including the oily ones? The answer is YES.
I will show you the 3 SECRET ingredients I personally LOVE to use on my skin.
- Castor oil- this one is an absolute favourite winner and I use it a lot.
- It promotes ultimate hydration for skin
- You can use it as a moisturiser on its own
- It clears dirt and imperfections, leaving skin flawless
- Promotes wound healing
- Works well in hair treatment
- Grapeseed Oil- this one is amazing!! Here is why:
- It is works great to even out skin tone
- Protects and repairs from sun damage (super important in Australia!)
- It treats acne outbreaks!!! YES, really!
- Makes skin softer and more elastic
- Grapeseed oil helps the vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin.
- Almond oil- Surprise, surprise!!
- More than soothing dry skin, almond oil can improve complexion and skin tone.
- Almond oil soaks in quickly and is a powerful moisturiser
- Great to treat minor skin breaks and cuts
- It also has powerful anti-fungal properties.
To summarise, these are the ingredients you want to look for in a GOOD skin oil cleanser. I created a Miracle Face Cleanser that contains ALL 3 and I use it every day, it makes my skin glowing, heals any imperfections and removes impurities perfectly so I don’t need to worry about washing my face which dries the skin drastically. I use this oil alone or in combination with the Miracle Face elixir that acts as superfood for the face.
I hope that you find your perfect cleanser match!
With love. Iveta x
Founder of Matushka Co.